PAKtite Cargo Panels
PAKtite® Cargo Panels are performance engineered OSB panels with greatly enhanced physical properties specifically designed for use as floors, walls, and doors in enclosed cargo trailers.
PAKtite Cargo Panels are manufactured in four thicknesses – 3/8”, 1/2", 19/32”, and 23/32”.
PAKtite® Cargo Panels
Specifically designed for enclosed Cargo Trailers
- PAKtite Cargo Panels are comprised of dense wood fiber strands selectively formed into multi-layer mats and bonded together with exterior adhesives at high temperatures and intense pressure.
- PAKtite Cargo Panels use powerful, fast-curing, cross-linked, 100% MDI exterior adhesives with no added urea formaldehyde.
- PAKtite Cargo Panels feature a uniformly dense core throughout that offers superior fastener holding properties.
- PAKtite Cargo Panels use wax-based additives, plus a heavy emulsified wax/acrylic seal on the finished edges help to minimize moisture absorption and edge swell.
- PAKtite Cargo Panels are fully sanded on the face for a light, natural finished appearance.
We proudly support the following industry organizations: